Ross Township Community Center
Ross Township Program Registration Policy
- All programs will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The department will not accept registrations before the begin date for the registrations. Ross Township residents will be given priority over non residents.
- The Parks & Recreation Department reserves the right to deny any individual, due to their actions or the actions of their parents or guardians, the right to participate in a program if it is believed that their participation will be detrimental to the overall experience of the program.
- A Ross Township resident is defined as an individual who lives withing the township limits, works for the township or owns a business/property in the township.
- Most programs will have minimum and maximum requirements. The department reserves the right to cancel programs if the minimum number has not been met. Any Participants registered over the maximum number will be placed on a waiting list. The waiting list will also be treated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registrations are accepted in person at our office, or through the mail. Registraions will not be accepted over the phone and we will not “save spaces”.
- Registration fees must be paid in full at the time of registration, unless otherwise noted.
- There will be administrative fees added to program rates on any registration received after the deadline.
- Registration fees must be paid in cash, check, VISA, Master Card or Discover. We strongly encourage bringing exact change, especially on evenings and weekends due to the lack of change available in the Community Center.
- NSF fee of $25 on all returned checks
- Some programs may have their own registration policy and late fee. They will be posted.
- All refunds will be mailed to participants. Please allow 4 weeks for the refund to be processed and returned. Credits may be issued for future parks and recreation programs only.
- If the departments cancels a program, all money will be refunded.
- Participants will not be refunded once a class is scheduled to proceed, if their cancellation drops a program below the class minimum.
- Absolutely NO refund is available to anyone if the class registrations are at or below the class minimum, unless the class is cancelled.
- Classes: No refunds will be made after the first class.
- Trips and Tours: Money is only refunded if cancellation is received 30 days before the scheduled day trips and scheduled overnight trips. (exception: if a trip requires advanced deposit for meals and lodging, once the deposit to location is made, money cannot be refunded)
- Athletics: No refunds are made after the first contest (game). No refunds will be made for equipment that was purchased. For example; if an individual registers for a program and receives a free t-shirt and then wants a refund, the cost of the t-shirt will be deducted from the refund.
Community Center Hours
Mon. – Thurs. 8:00am – 9:00pm
Fri. & Sat. 8:00am-11:00pm
The Community Center will lock the doors ½ hour before closing. The Attendants will start asking people to leave 15 minutes before closing.
Community Center Contact Information
Director: Pete Gies, CPRP
Assistant Director: Vickey Trader
Phone: (412) 931-7055
FAX: (412) 459-0005
Web Site: www.ross.pa.us